Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) is becoming more and more popular as a natural solution to a variety of health issues, including anxiety, depression, cancer-related symptoms, acne, chronic pain, and even epilepsy. But, in order to reap the full benefits of CBD oil, it’s important to find a high-quality product. Below are some questions to ask before making your purchase:
· Is the hemp organically grown? Hemp is able to absorb everything in the air, water and soil in which it’s grown, which makes it important to research if the CBD oil comes from organically grown hemp that is free of pesticides. Pesticides and herbicides can be hazardous, and have been associated with cancer risks. Make sure the CBD oil you buy is free from toxic substances, and you know it can be traced back to where it was grown.
· How much THC is in the oil? For it to qualify as a legal hemp product, CBD oil needs to have less than .03% of THC. Make sure you check to see if they have low or zero levels of THC in your oil. The benefits of having less than .03% THC includes no mind-altering effects, and also passing drug tests if tested.
· Is the CBD pure? Make sure the CBD is tested in a third-party accredited lab, and is free of pesticides, bacteria and fungus, heavy metals, and other chemicals.
· How much total CBD in the product? CBD oil can be potentially watered down by companies who want to make a higher profit. Read the label for the concentration levels of the CBD oil—a quality product will be between 250mg to 1,000mg per fluid once.
· How is the CBD being extracted? The cheapest way to extract CBD oil from hemp typical involves solvents that leave chemical residue in the oil. The best method for extraction involves using CO2 under pressure to pull out as much CBD oil as possible, without using chemicals. CO2 extraction will produce the highest quality product and free of toxic solvents.
· What claims are the producers making? The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prohibits CBD companies from making any medical claims about their product being beneficial for medical conditions. Even though CBD has been shown to help people with numerous health issues, legitimate CBD companies will not make any specific medical claims.
At Elev8 MD, we offer cbdMD CBD products, which are some of the highest quality CBD products available in the United States. These products use 100% organic hemp, and extract the CBD through a ”hybrid broad-spectrum” process that combines the absolute purest crystalline CBD isolate with a controlled broad-spectrum extract of terpenes, flavonoids, and amino acids. This is the only way to ensure a premium, full-plant cannabinoid extract capable of producing the infamous “entourage effect,” without any risk of THC.
You deserve to know exactly what goes into your health products, and cbdMD guarantees that their products are organic, non-GMO, and made right here in the U.S.
We also offer Ananda Professional CBD products, which can only be purchased through a physician or pharmacy. Ananda Professional CBD products are of the highest quality and completely THC free, and Elev8 MD Wellness Center is proud to carry their products.
Contact Elev8 MD Wellness Center
Beyond CBD oil, Elev8 MD Wellness Center offers a wide range of services designed to ease whatever discomfort you are experiencing: depression, anxiety, chronic pain—you name it. From ketamine infusions and IV hydration therapy to massage, reiki, acupuncture, talk therapy and more, our Charlotte area wellness center has you covered. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you live your best life!